Witte de With is looking for candidates for internships in our PR, Marketing and Communication department. Do you have an interdisciplinary, hands-on attitude and passion for contemporary art? Then you might be the one we're looking for.
This internship evolves around informing and interesting diverse target groups for our institute. You'll be working on all forms of external communication: from our website and social media to approaching the press and organizing small public events. During the internship you will have the opportunity to develop skills within the area of marketing and communication, editing and business.
Our PR & Communication intern should have
- an educational background in Art History, Journalism, Communication, Marketing or Cultural Sciences;
- advanced social skills;
- fluency in Dutch and preferably English (basic knowledge of both is a must);
- familiarity with social media;
- an interest in marketing and contemporary art (must);
- preferably residence in Rotterdam.
3 – 4 days per week with a minimum of 4 consecutive months and a maximum of 6 consecutive months, starting as soon as possible.
Please send your application and resumé to (deadline 15 May 2017): Milou van Lieshout, [email protected], with ‘Internship PR & Communication’ in the subject line. For more information, please contact Milou van Lieshout through + 31 10 4110144.